21.6.12

Staging a come back.

Hello there,

After a brief dalliance with Wordpress I am now using this blog again. This is in part due to the fact that I found Wordpress a bit fiddly and difficult to use. But secondly (and most importantly!) I missed all my blogging chums!!! People on Wordpress are not generally as friendly or keen to follow/comment on my ramblings, I am sorry that I left you guys and hope that you'll still be my friends!

So much has happened in my life recently, I'll do a proper update as soon as I have time but for now please see some photos of what I have been up to lately:









1 - Lunching for my friend who's moved to Australia
2 - All dolled up and flyering at local events for the fabulous Vintage Festival
3 - Salad of rocket, watercress and spinach with stilton, beetroot and cucumber
4, 5, 6 and 7 - Wycombe weirdness for May Day
8 - Chorizo, pea and red wine risotto

Lots more exciting (I hope) posts to come.

L xx
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I'll make it for you next time you come over. It has a TONNE of parmesan in it too.

    Have you gone home now? I sent you an email....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back on Blogger with the nice people, I can't understand Wordpress and don't know how to follow it!
    That risotto looks delicious and loving your floral frock in the second picture down. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vix - thanks, it's good to be back on Blogger with the nice people!!

      I adore making risotto, Italian is probably my favourite food to cook.

      My dress is vintage, probably 70's but looks 40's/50's, I got it a gazillion years ago!!

      L x

      Delete

Comments always read, responded to and very much appreciated. xx